Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Feature!

Because this blog is written for an imaginary audience of people who are interested in hearing everything that I want to tell them about, I've added a little widget in the sidebar that will be updated with wildlife sightings of all shapes and sizes...but probably mostly birds. Part of the fun of moving to a new area is getting to see new animals in your day to day life, and I'm trying to make an effort to familiarize myself with what's here. The widget will include a link to a picture of each animal I feel like making note of...it'll be a photo if I actually managed to take a picture, and an illustration if I didn't (that way you won't have to guess which pictures are my own just by their vastly inferior quality). And um, that's it. I don't know if anyone will find this interesting at all, but if I limited myself on that front, I wouldn't have a blog at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment