Thursday, July 17, 2014

Finding stuff you like.

I've been feeling a bit like I've hit the end of the internet lately, so on a whim I started reading the actual blog of a woman whose baby name blog I check. (There's a lot of admissions in that statement, primarily that I read baby name blogs. I find them pretty interesting but I think I've graduated to advanced baby name discussion and there actually isn't a place on the internet for that, that I've found. Maybe I'll try to start it here, all by my lonesome, talking to myself). It's turning out to be the kind of thing that I want to email links from to Ryan to give him insight into my inner being. I like the writer's openness. She writes a lot, and obviously thinks a lot...not in a pretentious, every-insight-I-have-is-a-rare-gem kind of way, but in a way that you can imagine becoming exhausting for the people around her. But I think I prefer that risk of being exhausting to the carefully curated risk-free version of life on facebook where people only speak in witty one liners. It makes me miss livejournal. (So here I am, updating my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment